ME ME ME
an attempt at being myself on the internet

December 29, 2010

Tron is the Twinkie & Daft Punk is the Hungry, Fat Kid

Tron is the Twinkie and Daft Punk is the hungry, fat kid. Daft Punk completely 'beasted' (as the kids say) Tron. Best movie I've seen in a long time people!

I just saw Tron: Legacy today, and it was friggin' awesome. I loved it. My first thought once the movie over: "I'm so surprised Disney came up with such an attention-grabbing, on the edge of my germ-infested theater seat, movie". I thought for sure some talking birds were gonna pop out at some point. However, it was a really serious, kind of mind-twisting, techno movie. I don't know if you all know this, but I absolutely adore techno, digital, electronic stuff. I'm so into that. Daft Punk made the entire soundtrack and let me tell you now: that's the best soundtrack you'll ever hear. I used to have a little 'obsessed fan' crush on Daft Punk, but I'm older now..... I'm so over it.....

Yeah well, this movie will totally blow you away. You gotta see it. There were some hilarious bits in there, but mostly it was a thriller and total eye candy. The graphics were top notch. You'd never think they were in a green screen (if they were that is). Crazy stuff. I won't give the movie away, just go see it.



God Gave Me:
  1. Christmas moola to do some extreme shopping. I love H&M now.
  2. Confidence to where my nearly bald head just about anywhere
  3. He made me fall in love with myself, not in a narcissistic way, but a 'I'm cool with myself' way.
Mhm.


Listen to Derezzed by Daft Punk.

No comments: