I used the dry skin cleanser and the moisturizing honey wash. Now my face smells like cucumbers and honey and sugar and temptation and the word 'yes'. It's great. I was so happy. I wanted to dance.... or maybe skate away into the abyss.....
Gotta get me a thug
Back to the not so lovely reality. I scheduled fitness class for me this year. Why? Get that crap over with. I only have it on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but after last Tuesday's class I might not go back for at least three weeks. It was brutal. What was I thinking choosing the most militant human being on the face of this planet as a fitness teacher? She almost crunched my arms off. What pissed me off is that I jog two miles almost everyday. I go to the gym whenever I can. But jogging on the treadmill doesn't help pushups at all. At. All. I don't wanna go back... *tear*... but I must. Class is tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment