ME ME ME
an attempt at being myself on the internet

October 02, 2011

People Lose Beautiful Weight in School

This should be the theme song of my blog. That would be niiiice.



Classes started this week. Usually, this is where I add a cynical comment implying my distaste of school. However, this is not that type of post. Oh no, sir. I am so happy to be back on campus. Summer was great and all, but I'm ready to get back to business. To get back to waking up each morning with things to do, and outfits to wear. I signed up for an extra class this semester because I wanted to keep myself busy. But don't worry, I prayed for the best schedule ever last semester and did I get it! :D

On Mondays & Wednesdays, my classes don't start till 1pm. Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8am-2pm. No classes on Fridays.

Is that not the best schedule or what?! I'm living the life people! I made this schedule but my counselor kept trying to get me to take a class on Friday, and one at 9am on Monday. I mean, I had to pray for her to let my schedule be! Welp, I surely got what I asked for. I thank God for this schedule every time I step on campus.

CAN YOU BELIEVE I lost 20lbs and nobody noticed?! I was expecting at least one comment, but noooooo. Oh well. Not stressin' it. At least I noticed, that's all that matters right?
Thank God, Jesus, & the Holy Spirit for thats.


Got some heels yesterday at Target for 5 bucks people!!!!! WHAT!!!!.....



...Yeah, I'm going to bed.

No comments: